Thursday, February 10, 2011

Alcohols everywhere

As usual, I went to school. Wondering what will happen today because tomorrow is a holiday. And, today meant nothing much. A teacher retiring today. So that will take most of the study time. Too bad I was sitting too far and the teachers blocked the view. So I talked with my friends during the ceremony.

When I reached school this morning, saw few of my classmates sitting around playing pokers [ Wikipedia ] (I don't know and don't care if they gamble or not) One is over-emotional! Shouting and shouting! Man I really can't stand that. Few students bringing shandies [ Wikipedia ] to school. I didn't took notice about them, but shortly after that I smelt the shandy. The whole day!

Later before I leave the class after school, I peeped into our rubbish bin. Then I saw few shandy tins and few 100Plus tins.

Then later stay back till 2:40PM interviewing new juniors. (Didn't dare to post embarrassing stuff). 45 minutes later I started blogging.

- Bright Ivan TechnoView

No comments: