Thursday, January 19, 2012

Update 19/1/2012

YAY! Finally got the time to sit down and TYPE!

1) Finally, dad bought me the FIRST smartphone ever in my family. I wanted the Galaxy W but he bought me the Galaxy S II instead! As I don't have a cam here to take a photo of my darling SGS2, I'll just take one from the web.

Anyway, quite satisfied with it. But the battery drains like hell. No idea WHY, but all SGS2 and SGN users claimed that this is actually normal. NORMAL?
Another drawback - few weeks after buying this phone, I still can't type like how I type with my previous phone (in my drawer now waiting for repair). Yes it does have T9 keyboards but that doesn't do well either.
And, i got the i9100G version, instead of i9100. So what's that? Basically the i9100G have better processor that does not overheat easily and better battery performance. WHAT? Better battery performance? So if the battery in this phone has done so badly, what about the previous versions? DAMN!

Some photos of my phone with the cover i bought from eBay.


Anyway, next.

No comments: