Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blah blah blah~

First of all, there have been major changes to this website. Instead of "Techn0view", I've changed it to " br1ght d1lwy ". Although this sounded so strange, it didn't. It's pronounced as "Bright Dilwy". But at least this is no stranger than the "TechnoView" we had before.

Secondly, woo~ iPad 2 started selling last friday. Well, my friend in Chicago says that the queue is round 5 hours. But i heard say that the queue started 3 days before they started selling. He got one, of course. For me, right here in Malaysia, I doubt it will come faster as the price of the iPad 1 dropped. When it arrives, I'll sure get one, and I'll do tonnes of videos of it.

Nothing much. Exam coming, holidays gonna over, whatsoever. Life is still life.

Stay tuned. I'll see you guys later!

- Br1ght D1lwy

No comments: